Please read the Terms carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website, you agree to abide and be bound by these Terms, appearing on whichever page on this Website.
Purpose of the Web Site
All the materials contained in the Company's web site are on provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and the Company. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
The information provided on this web site may be related to products or services that are not available in your country.
This Website and its contents are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old (and at least the legal age in your jurisdiction). You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old and of legal age in your jurisdiction to form a binding contract, and that any personal information you may submit will be accurate and truthful. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Website to any person or entity and change our eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Website is revoked in those jurisdictions.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Links to third-party web sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement by the Company of the linked sites, even if they may contain the Company's logo, as such sites are beyond the Company's control. Thus, the Company cannot be held responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained therein. You acknowledge that framing the Company's website, or any similar process is prohibited.
User rules of Conduct
By using this M&M Website, you represent that you have read, accepted and are bound by the conditions contained in this Agreement. To assist the smooth functioning of this M&M Website, we expect users of the Website to follow these few basic guidelines (which form part of the terms and conditions for access and use of the M&M Website) as are acceptable for a user policy:
- Unless with our prior permission, no part of this Website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- You have a limited permission to display, print or download extracts from the pages of the Website for your personal, non-commercial and non-profit use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialize any such material or contents on the Website in any way.
- You may not (whether directly or indirectly including through the use of any program) create a database in an electronic or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from the Website without our prior written consent save as expressly authorised by an agreement in writing between us, provided any copies of the pages of the Website which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal non-commercial and non-profit use.
- You may not amend, republish, distribute, reproduce, adapt or modify any of the materials on the Website or use any of the materials for public performance or otherwise make commercial use of the Website or any materials located on it without our prior written consent.
- You cannot upload on the Website or submit any content or otherwise distribute or publish through the Website any matter or material which is or may be considered abusive, pornographic, illegal, defamatory, obscene, racist, threatening, harassing, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious; or which is otherwise unlawful, offensive, profane, or invasive of another's privacy or designed to cause disruption to any computer systems or network. We shall be entitled without liability to the user and at our discretion to remove any such content from our server immediately.
- You shall not directly or indirectly: (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Website, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Website; or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in accessing and using this Website.
- You shall not, and shall not permit any third party using your account to, take any action, or submit any content, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
- you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of the Company or any third party;
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Company.
- You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the same; (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the same); (iv) run maillist, listserv, or any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Website; or (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the M&M Website.
- No user shall post any message to the Website which is in violation of the acceptable use policies in respect of the Website. We reserve the right to delete and remove all such postings.
- The Website cannot under any circumstances be used for commercial purposes by any user.
- We reserve and retain the right or ability to remove the availability or ability of participants to post comments in the event of any breach of these acceptable use provisions.
- We will enforce appropriate sanctions against any of the users of the Website who are responsible for abuse of the Website. Such sanctions may include, but are not limited to (a) a formal warning, (b) suspension of access to the M&M Website, (c) termination of any registration of the user with Website or services.
Copyright © 2016 Mahindra Marine Pvt. Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- You may use the material on this Website for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the principles governing intellectual property laws.
- This website is the exclusive property of the Company. Any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html code, is protected under the intellectual property laws and remains the Company or third party's property.
- You may use this material for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the principles governing intellectual property laws. Any other use or modification of the content of the Company's web site without the Company's prior written authorisation is prohibited. Framing this site or using our proprietary marks as meta tags by you are or any person acting on your behalf, without our written consent is impermissible. Use of contact information provided on the site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing is prohibited. Any use intended to impede with the working of the site or to intercept any information from the site is prohibited.
- The trademarks “Mahindra”, “Mahindra Odyssea”, and all other graphics, logos, taglines, scripts and service names (“Trademarks”) are owned by the Company. The said Trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not in any manner connected with Mahindra Odyssea, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or that disparages or discredits the Company in any way.
- Nothing on the Website or your use of any of the services shall be construed as conferring any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of the Company, or any third party, whether implied or otherwise, save as expressly provided.
- Any software, including codes or other materials that are made available to download from the Website, is the copyrighted work of the Company and/or its suppliers and affiliates. If you download software from the Website, use of the software is subject to the license terms in the software license agreement that accompanies or is provided with the software. You may not download or install the software until you have read and accepted the terms of the applicable software license agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited unless otherwise provided for in the applicable software license agreement in the case of software, or the express written consent of the Company in the case of codes or other downloadable materials.
- The Company does not assume any obligation to monitor the information that you may post on its website.
- You warrant that any and all information projects, files or other attachments sent to us ('Material') or comments other than personal data, that you may transmit to the Company through the website does not infringe intellectual property rights or any other applicable law. Such information, material or comments, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting any information or material, you give the Company an unlimited and irrevocable license to use, execute, show, modify and transmit such information, material or comments, including any underlying idea, concept or know-how. The Company reserves the right to use such information in any way it chooses.
Applicable law - Severability
After having read and understood the disclaimer and copyright notice, I hereby agree to accept and abide by all the terms and conditions as mentioned therein at my sole responsibility.
Accessing the Website is prohibited from territories where the content is illegal. If you access the Website from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Your privacy is important to us, and this Policy will explain how we collect and use information that personally identifies you ("personal information") as well as non-personal information about your interaction with the Website. Protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is held securely is important to us.
- In general you may visit the Website on the Internet without telling us who you are or providing personal information. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored. We may however collect information about you when you visit the Website, use our services, or view our online advertisements. Having said that, unless you submit personal information about yourself by filing in any form on the Website or by sending us an e-mail, we are not obliged to maintain any other personal information as a result of your access and usage of this Website.
- The information which we collect and store during normal use of the Website may be used to monitor use thereof and to help further development of our products and services in India, unless you specifically ask us in writing not to do so.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties, unless we need to share your personal information to provide the product or service you have requested and we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. The foregoing notwithstanding, if (1) disclosure is required by law, rule or regulation or was in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of government or other legal process and/or; (2) When we find any of your actions on the Website violates the Company’s terms and condition or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- By submitting any personal information through this Website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by our affiliates around the world and our hosting organizations around the world. If you have submitted personal information through this Website and wish us to cease using it for the purposes submitted, please contact us. At any time, if you are concerned that the information we hold about you is incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact us to correct such information.
- While we take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided to us by you against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any personal information or data you disclose online, having regard to the nature of the Internet. In any event, you accept the inherent security implications of disclosing information over the internet and agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or willfully in default of our obligations under the relevant legislation.